- Blue eyes/nose/whiskers.
- Its cool/Very realistic
- I’m a tiger at school And there won of my favourite animal. I don’t draw with squares.
- Seeing tigers at the zoo.
- It’s a Painting But it used squares to make it.
- It’s a painting of an animal.But it’s not real.
- Why he uses squares.
- The Eyes of the tiger because there blue.
- Largest the nose Smallest is the whiskers.
- the nose looks closest.
- There is only a certain colors.
- It was painted using squares.
- The squared painted tiger. He’s a very famous painter he’s in a wheelchair because of a blood clot but after al of the pain he panted with very happy feelings and painted with squares.
- Likes the color and like’s animals.
- Because if they love animals or tigers it shows a diffrent way on how to draw\paint with squares.
- 7 because first it looks realystic and he used squares to paint it in a diffrent way that other artist don’t do.
- That the painter had a sad and happy life and is a great painter.
- Because he might like a the colors and the animals.